• Input (Micro USB): 5V / 2A, 9V / 2A, 12V / 1.5A
• Input (USB-C): 5V / 3A, 9V / 2A, 12V / 1.5A
• Output (USB-C): 5V / 3A, 9V / 2.22A, 12V / 1.67A (20W Max)
• Power Source: 5V / 2A, 9V / 2A, 12V / 1.5A
• Output Power: USB-C: 20W (Max) ; USB-A: 22.5W (Max)
• Output Ports / Connectors: 2 x USB - Female; 1 x USB C-Female
• Two USB 3.0 QuickCharge output ports compatible with your QC 3.0, QC 2.0, and non-QC devices
• A+ lithium-polymer battery and internal protection system safeguard from overcharging, overheating, and short-circuiting
• USB-C port supports 20W output. Charge your iPhone 12 Pro Max from 0% - 50% in 30 minutes. Fully recharge your power bank within 3hrs
• iPhone 12 / 12 Pro / 12 Pro Max / 11 / 11 Pro /11 Pro Max / Xs Max;
• iPad Pro; iPad Air; iPad mini;
• Samsung Galaxy S21 / S21 Ultra / S20 / S20 Ultra / S10 / S10 Plus;
• Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9 Plus;
• Samsung Note 20 / Note 20 Ultra / Note 10 / Note 10 Plus;
• Google Nexus 6 / Nexus 5 / Nexus 6P / Nexus 5X;
• Sony Xperia 1 III / Xperia 1 II / Xperia 5 II / Xperia 5;
• LG G8 ThinQ / V50 ThinQ;
• Huawei Mate 40 / Mate 40 Pro / 30 / 30 Pro / 20 / 20 Pro;
• Huawei P40 / P40 Pro / P30 / P30 Pro;
• HTC U20 / Desire 20 Pro;
• OnePlus 9 Pro / 9 / 8 Pro / 8;
• Pocket-sized, grab-and-go design makes it easy to carry
• Digital display at the top shows the battery level at a glance
• Dimension: 134 × 75.5 × 31.8mm
I have tried a few ways to charge the power bank without success.
Cannot find any instructions on line to assist.
Can someone respond?
I can recharge my iPhone 12 Pro Max 5 times before, I need to start thinking about recharging the power bank. It takes 24 hours to recharge, but I can get at least 3 days per charge. I own one. I would recommend. I am considering buying a third.
I wanna send it to another country where they have a 220 volts power system but not sure if it works. Anyone can confirm that if experienced, please inform me. Thanks.