• Designed MacBook Pro 2020 with Thunderbolt 3 (including 13" and 16" MacBook Pro) with up to 5K or 2 x 4K at 60 Hz video and up to 40Gb/s transfer speed
• Use the HDMI port to output crisp, high-resolution video to your 4K monitor screens with 1080p at 60Hz
• Connect an HDMI cable from the Pro Hub Adapter to your external monitor to view crystal-clear display.
• Increased functionality with 2 Type-C USB ports (Thunderbolt 3 Ready and Power Delivery Ready) and 2 USB 3.0 ports with 5Gb/s transfer speed
• SD and MicroSD card slots offer quick file transfer with up to 104MB/s
• HDMI (5Gb/s), Thunderbolt 3 (40Gb/s), USB-C (5Gb/s), 2 x USB 3.0 (5Gb/s), SD (104MB/s), MicroSD (104MB/s)
COMPATIBILITY & CONNECTIVITY
• Macbook Pro 2019/2020
• End Type #1: Thunderbolt 3
• End Type #2: HDMI
• End Type #3: USB-A
• Other End Types: 1 x Thunderbolt 3; 1 x USB Type-C; 1 x SD; 1 x Micro SD
• Number of USB Ports (Total): 4
• Number of USB Type-A Ports: 2
• Number of USB Type-C Ports: 1
• Number of Thunderbolt Ports: 1
• Number of HDMI Outputs: 1
• USB Power Delivery (USB-PD): Yes
• Built-in Memory Card Reader: Yes
• Memory Card Type: microSD; SD
I can cop to my own inability to read instructions to a certain extent. The packaging on this product boasted that it had two USB-C ports ("2 Type-C USB ports (Thunderbolt 3 Ready and Power Delivery Ready)") and I assumed that this meant both were thunderbolt and power delivery. Unfortunately only one is power-delivery, which makes it no different than just about any high-end USB hub on the market.
I'm desperately looking for a hub that will give me two USB-C ports with the same functionality that the Macbook Pro has.